Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A 1975 Christmas gift:

Although I was an only child and my folks never wanted to play it. I'm guessing these are rare, because there wasn't one listing for them on ebay. There's a new computer version. I wonder if the era of the board game is finally over.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm an only child, too!

joe said...

My brother came along when I was 13. We're not close, though.

Redbonegirl97 said...

They remade this game in the 90's. I remember playing it with m niece.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

grannyann said...

No, I just bought my granddaughters the Littlest Pet Shop Edition Monopoly Board Game. They are 6 & 8 and into those little pets so I hope they get lots of fun out of it.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I always wanted that game!
<><

Related Posts with Thumbnails