Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Misc. remembrance:

In the late 70's I started to slack off in school. Mom used to keep harping on me that if my grades didn't improve, I'd barely graduate and I'd end up working in a factory. I basically thought she was full of crap and just ignored her. What the heck did she know, anyway.... Well, my grades didn't improve, and although I graduated, I barely graduated, and I ended up working at a factory for almost 2 years....

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Aw, Laverne and Shirley! Great show!

joe said...

I'd rather have worked at a brewery, than the crummy textile factory I got stuck working at..

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I worked in a shirt factory one summer!
<><

grannyann said...

You would have probably drunk more than bottled......

Mike said...

Schlamiel Schlamazel

Related Posts with Thumbnails