Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mikey liked it:

"He won't eat it, he hates everything"
When this commercial came out, I thought the above line was "he eats everything", and I was wondering why they thought he wouldn't eat it if he eats everything. Actually I was wrong about that line for years....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow me too! i thought i was the only person who heard it as "eats"

Tom said...

Good 'ole Mikey.

Main Line Sportsman said...

Remember...Mikey died from eating Pop-Rocks....LOL

sunnydaze said...

I thought the same thing! Glad to know I wasn't the only one. ;) I rem. the pop rocks story, too.

Wings said...

Always was confusing to me, too.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I still love Mickey!
<><

joe said...

Guys, I'm so glad I wasn't the only one...

Related Posts with Thumbnails