Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Jetsons' video phone:

The Jetsons had the best stuff.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

I know!! My favorite was always that food machine. They just punched the button for eggs, bacon and toast and it popped right out all ready to eat. So cool.

Tennis Girl said...

Hands down, my favorite cartoon growing up!

C said...

oh yes they did!!! the jetsons and the flintstones were and are my fave toonies of all time. i used to fantasize of living in each of those times. hahahaha

c

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Sorry to say this but over the years I have come to hate that show. All the things they promised little Calvin would be around when I grew up and they WEREN'T.

The one that really bugs me the most was the car with the clear bubble top that turned into a suitcase you could carry around with you.

I also have issues with the 'jet pack people'

joe said...

Kristie: They had it all, didn't they..

TG: I watched it every week.

C: I'd pick the jetson's time over the flintstones..

Cal: Can't say i'm upset about the jetpack. I hate heights.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

THE coolest family!
<><

Related Posts with Thumbnails