Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Random:

Back in the very early 70's, my great grandfather (the one who lived in Chatham and owned a restaurant in Harwich), had a dog. It was a black and white mixed-breed. His/her name was CC. I asked mom if it stood for Cape Cod. She said "No. Canadian Club".

7 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

**snort**
<><

joe said...

Nana hated that dog, btw. Rex never bathed it, and the house stunk of dog. Of course, it was Rex's home, and if anyone was gonna go, as far as Grandpa Rex was concerned, it would've been Nana, so she didn't say much..

FilmFather said...

Is that a current retro ad, or an actual ad from that era? I can't imagine those opening and closing headlines getting published back then...

joe said...

I'm not sure. If it's a current retro ad, they sure did a good job.

EJK said...

2007.

http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print/canadian_club_whisky_dads_first

joe said...

Thanks (c:

EJK said...

No problem. Love retro ads and the originals on your site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails