Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Misc. remembrance:

I remember going to the drive-in movies and getting the above at the entrance booth when we paid the admission. I don't recall these working too well, btw, but then again what do you want for 29 cents...

4 comments:

sunnydaze said...

I remember these. Found a few in an old camper that we bought along with a bunch of old magazines. Neat. I love to look at the old packaging.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I don't remember these, but I remember the drive-ins, they were fun! Not many of those around these days (which is too bad).

joe said...

C: Yeah they did stink didn't they. Although I have to admit I kind of liked the smell.

Sunny: I like looking at old TV Guides. They're like time machines.

Jim: I'm pretty sure most drive-ins are history. I know of only one that's still in existance, I doubt there's many more.

grannyann said...

I remember those!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails