Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Wrong. Just plain wrong.....

One of the biggest blunders in television history was Sid and Marty Krofft trying to pass off Geri Reischl as Jan Brady. Geri may have been a nice girl, but she was no Jan. I'm sorry, but I'm still upset over the whole thing...

6 comments:

Kristie said...

I was upset when they used Jennifer Runyon as Cindy in "A Very Brady Christmas." I'm still not over it.

joe said...

As if we wouldn't be able to tell.. just like when they brought in the second darrin on bewitched.

joe said...

.. or was it "Der-wood", or "Dum Dum" as Endora used to say..

Wings said...

Jennifer Runyon as Cindy is the one little thing that makes A Very Brady Christmas not the most perfect thing ever.

Marcia was also replaced, in the 90s The Bradys TV show, by Leah Ayres.

joe said...

I don't think they ever had one reunion show with all the original cast members.

Patron Zero said...

Well, Eve Plumb and Susan Olsen did have such demanding careers since the original show left the airwaves.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails