Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Hey, if that's his "thing", that's fine with me. You only live once....

He is a little sunflower:
sunny, brave, and true.
From tiny bud to blossom,
he'll do good deeds for you.

10 comments:

Some Guy said...

I remember this episode well. Marcia tries to join Greg's Frontier Scouts after they make fun of her after she's interviewed about women's lib. A classic.

joe said...

I think that was the only episode that dealt with the current social issue of the day.

Kristie said...

Remember when Peter played football and he wanted to sing in the glee club, too? And some of the other football players were calling him a canary? lol

LaraAnn said...

I haven't seen a Brady Bunch episode in a very long time. My brother and I used to like this show alot.

Mnmom said...

The Brady Bunch - always on the cutting edge of societies ills.

joe said...

Kristie: Until Deacon Jones showed up at football practice. Then it was the "cool" thing to do...

LA: Me either. It's been years since I've watched it.

Mom: Haha

Kristie said...

My husband bought me the complete series on DVD. It comes complete with all 5 seasons, A Very Brady Christmas and an episode of The Bradys. The DVD set is covered in green shag carpet! Awesomeness!

joe said...

Far out ;^)

sunnydaze said...

Ha! I remember this episode. :)

joe said...

That probably has to be his most embarrassing episode, with the exception of the brady bunch variety hour..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails