Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Give them any chance they'll take it. Read them any rule, they'll break it:

In 1976 and 1977, I didn't miss an episode of this show.

7 comments:

Tennis Girl said...

I wasn't a big fan of Laverne and Shirley, more of a Mary Tyler Moore fan, but I do love the old TV guide covers. Thanks for sharing.

Wings said...

LOVED Laverne & Shirley, watched it all the time. Wish it was airing somewhere now.

teri said...

one of my favorite shows. never missed an episode.

sunnydaze said...

LOVE IT! I never missed an episode either! So cool seeing the old TV Guide covers. Memories...

Schlamele, schlamozzle...

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Those two were a hoot!
<><

Ally said...

Awww, I loved that show. I truly did. Why don't they ever bring back reruns of the good '70s show. I mean, how much Seinfeld do we need?


FourthGradeNothing.com

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

There was a rumor going around a while back that Jaime Foxx was going to write a 'Laverne and Shirley' movie for the big screen....

http://asblackasobama.blogspot.com/2010/03/jamie-foxx-writing-laverne-and-shirley.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails