Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Memories may be beautiful and yet, what's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget...

If you wanted to purchase men's clothing from the 1975 JC Penny catalog, I'm afraid you'd have had to choose from one of the above outfits. Sorry, sucked to be you...

8 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Lawd!
<><

blueroc85 said...

That hat is too pimptastic for words!

Robin said...

Disco clothes were awful! I refused to wear them!

kimber p said...

i am laughing so much right now, I do remember looking thru catalogs thinking everyone looked so groovy and I wanted all the clothes....but that front tie shirt on the middle dude?? seriously?

and whats crazy is that all the men looked neutered, did they have to tape everything down or tuck it in order to wear those pants?? too freakin funny!!

Freida Bee, MD said...

I love lovet that white shirt on the left, but I am sadly all too aware that he has it unbuttoned because the buttons won't stay closed.

Technology has been good for fashion.

grannyann said...

No joke, I heard tonight that the 70s clothes are coming back in style

joe said...

Freida: I don't think it has buttons...

Ann: They ARE????? God help us ALL..

joe said...

Noe: Yep. It's true.

Blue: Yep. It is.

Robin: Yep. They were.

Kimber: Yep. They did.

Related Posts with Thumbnails