Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back in the early to mid-70's:

Whenever mom would make corn muffins in the morning, it was always a special day. Either it was a Saturday, or summer vacation. I make this stuff but in a loaf pan.
Screw the muffins...

2 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Loves me some corn bread. I remember a roomie in university that would make it all the time when I made my famous chili. Then he would quote the line from Aliens - "Eat your corn bread boy, its good for you."

joe said...

Hmmmm,,, I don't remember the line about the bread...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails