Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sorry Charlie:

Starkist "Sorry Charlie" commercials ran throughout the decade. Between you and me, there was something majorly disturbing about a fish wanting to eat it's own kind... it just seemed so unnatural..

6 comments:

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I always got him and Mr Magoo confused.

joe said...

It must be the glasses...

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

You know, I never made the connection, but I see what you mean now.

joe said...

Instead of Charlie the Tuna, they should have called him Charlie the Cannibal..
... it's kind of like a pig who likes eating bacon..

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yup...he's an appeasers like Chamberlain. Its like Chubby Chicken selling chicken for A&W and what the hell is with the Root Bear? He's a bear but he wears a sweater in the summer? You can see I have alot of time on my hands to contemplate these weighty issues.

joe said...

It all just seems so wrong..

Related Posts with Thumbnails