Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

You're looking lovely today, Mrs. cleaver..

I don't know how many times I watched Looney Toons back then, but no Saturday morning would have been complete without them.

7 comments:

grannyann said...

Looney Toons were far better cartoons than any of the ones you see today.

joe said...

I still laugh.

Hairball said...

Shouldn't I be an axe-wielding killer from being exposed to Looney Tunes at such a tender age?

*hides axe under bed and attempts to look innocent*

Retro Hound said...

Always my very favorite. Nothing could, or can, compare.

teri said...

I agree with everyone.

My favorite cartoons and nothing else can compare.

joe said...

And do you guys remember those huge, gothic style homes the old lady lived in (tweety birds owner), there's a house in the nearby town that looks like one of those.

Anonymous said...

These Loony Tunes cartoons, especially the ones voiced by Mel Blanc, are iconic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails