Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Flashing:

Flashing and streaking was very in-vogue in the 70's. Um, I never did that, btw.... my parents wouldn't let me..

9 comments:

grannyann said...

Oh shucks, I thought we were going to hear an exciting adventure about you.

joe said...

Nope, sorry. not on this subject...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

1979 a club I was in high school made our new members come dressed as babies to school one day. Us old members decided to dress up in old people's costumes, so I came as a dirty old man flasher. I wore a pair of swimming turnks and a trench coat. I flashed people all day long. I had a blast.

joe said...

Hahaa good times.

Hairball said...

Joe,
Is that picture from The Carol Burnett Show? I remember a spoof they did of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman that had a flasher in it.

I really miss The Carol Burnett Show! *sigh*

joe said...

Yes, that's it.

joe said...

I found the pic at:
www.itsthecarolburnettshow.com/maryhartman.html
(I don't know how to make the link hot on a comment page, so just copy and paste).

Hairball said...

It's kinda sad how I knew that pic was from her show, huh?

Here's a formula for how to make links on your comment page.

When you see [ you should type <
When you see ] you should type >

[a href="url"]Link Words[/a]

[a href="http://70s-child.blogspot.com/"]Joe's Blog[/a]

After swapping out all the brackets you should get:

Joe's Blog

Hopefully, I didn't screw that up! *grins*

joe said...

Thanks. I'll decipher all that in a day or two.

Related Posts with Thumbnails