Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bic Banana pens:

We always had one or two of these lying around the house back then.

4 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Listing at 29 cents on sale for 27, what a deal! Remember the erasable pens of the 80s?

Hairball said...

Joe, I remember those!


Jim, I had some of those pens in junior high. They never did work very well for me.

Robert Woods said...

I can remember that if you had a few bic bananas, some hot wheels and odd rod cards, maybe some wacky packages card stickers you were rich. It was the currency we traded back then.

I also remember the 4 color bic pens and then they came out with the 18 color ones. Everyone had to have one.

Anonymous said...

I can remember if you had a few bananas, some odd rod cards and wacky packages you were rich. It was the currency we traded in back then. I also remember the bic 4 color pen and later they made an 18 color pen. Every one had to have one.

For a while we all were hooked on Duncan YoYos. They were a buck a pop, those and bottle caps and hubba bubba.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails