Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm more of an Oscar....

One of my faves, I love watching it. Everytime I watch this show it seems to hold up well.

6 comments:

Miss Alex said...

I'm a little Felix I wont lie... :)

I miss you p.s.

joe said...

You? A Felix? Say it ain't so ;^)

grannyann said...

I loved those two and the movie.

joe said...

Yes. But I'm more partial to the tv show.

C said...

this is one of my fave TV shows that i watched growing up. it brought me comfort to watch it and brings back good memories for me.

c

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Yes, Oscar. I haven't seen it in a while but it was a good show. 2 1/2 men is sort of like a modern version of this with a kid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails