Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Benji:

I liked this movie. I also had the Benji stuffed animal.

19 comments:

Max Reddick said...

Another good one, Joe. I remember this movie. My whole family went to see it in Southhaven, MS when I was but a wee lad.

joe said...

... and when one of the kidnappers kicked the little dog, well, I almost completely lost it..

joe said...

... you just don't do that..

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I liked this movie too ... wasn't there a sequel?

joe said...

Maybe. Not sure.

Retro Hound said...

I had one of those stuffed dogs and I didn't even care for the movie. I think I was 12 and "too old."

joe said...

Mom threw mine out.

grannyann said...

I am a sucker for animal movies, usually cry if they are sad. Never did get over Bambi.

joe said...

Yes, they didn't need to kill his mother. That wasn't right.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

do you think Benji is still alive retired somewhere?

joe said...

Sadly, my friend, no. I believe he's been dead for some time. I'm sorry.

Hairball said...

What grannyann said. *sobs*

Do you remember The Cat From Outer Space, Joe?

joe said...

The movie that came out in the late 70's? I do, but I read the book, didn't see the movie.

Miss Alex said...

I HATED Benji

joe said...

Well, you're the only one here who does....
I'm very disappointed in you, Miss Alex..

joe said...

... man, what a hard-ass...

Jacque Nodell said...

Aww I loved Benji, though I vaguely remember it. I seem to remember Benji eating pudding in the beginning or something. Or perhaps that was just a strange dream...

Lynda said...

The kidnappers kicking the dog part still gets me. :(

joe said...

Jacque: I think I remember something like that too.

Lynda: That really upset me back then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails