Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random:

Kermit was always on the scene of exciting news as it broke. I seem to recall this "broadcast" where Rapunzel gets so fed up with people asking her to let down her hair, she cracks and says something like "You want it?! You want me to let down my hair??!! Fine! Here, take it!", then throws her wig to the ground..

9 comments:

Some Guy said...

He always looked very dapper in that trenchcoat and fedora.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I loved the Muppet Show.

joe said...

I think he was the only smart puppet. The rest... well......

joe said...

Actually, I think my favorite muppet was the guy who was into juggling fish.. he cracked me up.

grannyann said...

they were cute

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Kermit did have some common sense. I remember this one.

joe said...

Ann: Yes they were.

Jim: I think Kermit's the only one who had some common sense...

Sans Pantaloons said...

A N I M A L ! ! !

joe said...

I liked that one too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails