Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Come fly with me...

I remember quite a few airplane interiors (and hotel lobby carpeting) back in the 70's that had pretty much the same pattern..

18 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I shall go shopping for that exact wallpaper tomorrow!

joe said...

Well when you've finished the job, email me a pic.

joe said...

Actually, come to think of it, the carpeting in our local bowling alley was somewhat similar also.

teri said...

Yikes! that's some bad design.

joe said...

It's like she's some chameleon blending in with its background..

blueroc85 said...

Look! Her dress matches the decor! I hardly new she was there!

Jacque Nodell said...

I have that orange clock that is in the background! It makes a really loud grinding noise as the numbers flip!

joe said...

Blueroc: Freaky, huh?

Jacques: All that noise doesn't keep you awake?

Jacque Nodell said...

Its too loud to be in the sleeping quarters!

joe said...

Haha

Hairball said...

I seem to remember that there was a pizza place with similar carpet back in the day.

joe said...

Well I wouldn't be surprised.. it seems to be a fairly popular pattern..

Keith said...

I really dig that.

joe said...

Haha. Excellent. Well, if I come across any more, I'll post them. ;^)

champagnejayne said...

I bet that would REALLY go well with my Hot pants and high waisted Dittos!

joe said...

Haha. Really??? any pics?

champagnejayne said...

I can take some!!!
Happy 4th of July!

joe said...

You too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails