Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

No Saturday would have ever been complete without Schoolhouse Rock:

Figure eight as double four,
Figure four as half of eight.
If you skate, you would be great
If you could make a figure eight.
That's a circle that turns 'round upon itself.

8 comments:

Hairball said...

I love Schoolhouse Rock!!

joe said...

The one I most liked "3 is a magic number", and "unpack your adjectives".

Scott said...

Joe, I also liked "unpack your adjectives" but my favorite was the one about the suffrage movement. That one rocked!

joe said...

Sufferin' 'til Suffrage. Loved it. I think that might've been one of the last ones made.

Miss Alex said...

OMG I Loved School house rock...course it was in second running on tv at the time but it reminds me of being a child...

check out my blog... curious... what's your sign?

teri said...

I always liked this one. very calm and soothing song. and who doesn't like the number 8?

joe said...

Miss Alex the divine: Capricorn baby! The goat-fish!

Teri: It's a figure that makes me turn 'round upon myself.
I'm not sure what that means, but I just felt like saying it.

Anonymous said...

The Kennedy Center just honored Bob Dorough & the SR gang, and the remaining members of the group played a bunch of the songs live for the audience. Bob is 89 yearz old, keep Rockin' the Schoolhouse y'all!! Lil' Twelvetoes...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails