Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

If you want to be me, be me. If you want to be you, be you. 'Cause there's a million things to do (you know that there are):

This is how I first remember Chastity Bono. She was such a cute kid, and I was incredibly envious of her for having Sonny and Cher as parents (must be nice when your folks have their own show). I know she's in the midst of an identity crisis right now, but I hope she finds what she's looking for, whatever that is. We only pass this way once.

2 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

I always dreamed of being Chastity. And I channel Cher (old school, of course) often. I consider myself both a 1/2 breed, and a gyspy, tramp and thief.

joe said...

haha. You're every woman, it's all in you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails