Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My bad:

Ah, I was wrong. It's Fotomat, not Photomat.... thanks Sans. I was also wrong about it taking a week for development, I forgot they offered 1-day development. I was also wrong about the color of the roof, the color of the building, and the color of the letters. Man, did I totally screw up with the last post or WHAT?????
Nice car, btw.

11 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Do you remember those old 110 cameras? They were flat-like. I wouldn't have known the difference on the other stuff, I do remember the Fotomat's though, seemed like a good idea, a drive through for film.

joe said...

Those 110's, were they the Disk cameras?

Lynda said...

I remember Fotomat. Of course, I'm over 30, but still.

I don't think I would have enjoyed working in those little huts.

joe said...

It just seems so confining..

Hairball said...

Jim,
Do you mean the little rectangular cameras that looked like this one?

I had one of those back in the day.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I still need to pick up my disk pictures. Where did they move the booth too?

joe said...

I think it's now an ice cream stand in Fresno....

Retro Hound said...

110 film is not disc.

joe said...

It's not????

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

whatever, I had several discs from my view master they said could be developed. who cares if they weren't my pictures.

joe said...

Ah, the viewmaster... good times with that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails