Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Question:

Anyone out there ever had Billy Beer??? Anyone out there still have an unopened case thinking it's going to be worth some money someday???
Btw, I know the truck has nothing to do with Billy Beer, but I thought I'd include it anyway.
For effect...

14 comments:

Some Guy said...

I want those glasses.

joe said...

Sure you don't want a case of Billy Beer instead?? Or the truck?

Retro Hound said...

I had an empty can, suppose I still do in a box around here somewhere. Hoping to sell it for $1.25 on ebay and charge $3.00 shipping.

joe said...

Hahahaa

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I still have a six pack. Lets party paw.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I had some of it back in the day. I was under 18 but I still had a few cans. It wasn't bad.

Gilligan said...

Never had Billy Beer, but I tried my uncle's Gilley Beer one day, which should give me partial credit.

(Country singer Mickey Gilley had his own beer back around the days of Urban Cowboy).

joe said...

Goggles: Yes, but do you have a redneck power pickup??

Dr.: Never had any, myself. Dad wouldn't buy any for me. He was just no fun.

Gil: I forgot about Gilly beer. I know he had a redneck bar called Gilly's, i'm not sure if they still exist or not.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I have a miata with a supercharger, does that count.

joe said...

Close enough!
(as long as it's up on cinder blocks)

Scandalous Housewife said...

I was too young to drink Billy Beer when it came out, but something tells me it tastes like Colt 45 and it "works everytime".

joe said...

Well it worked for Billy. It's the best he had and he's tasted a lot...

grannyann said...

I know I had a can of that somewhere. I also had a six pack of M*A*S*H beer and checked it one day and the cans were empty. It had just evaporated over the years. The cans had not been opened.

joe said...

Well, it's probably for the best. Drinking that stuff now would probably be suicide..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails