Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random:

I've never owned any clothing that was pink.
It was just never my "thing"...

13 comments:

blueroc85 said...

I loved this episode of the Muppet SHow!

joe said...

I'm guessing they're singing 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart'..

Lynda said...

I love pink!

Sans Pantaloons said...

My school uniform from 1970 to 1974 was a pink shirt, for both sexes, although skirts were optional for the boys.

Miss Alex said...

you should know that the only picture I've seen that was this amazing was Tammy Fae Baker and Colonel Sanders

joe said...

Lynda: I bet you look great in pink. I doubt I could pull it off as well as you.

Sans: So did you opt for the skirt??? Any pics??

Miss Alex: Got a copy? I'd love to see it.

Scandalous Housewife said...

Was there ever a time when you thought Elton was possibly straight? Like, during the 'Goodbye Yellow brick Road' phase? I think I did.

joe said...

No, not a time I thought he was straight, but Miss Piggy sure looks like she thinks she's got a shot at him..

blueroc85 said...

Yes, Joe, you are right.... If Memory serves they were singing "Don't go Breakin' My Heart."

The Peach Tart said...

Well he does look good in pink.

joe said...

Blueroc: I thought so.

Peach: I couldn't have pulled that look off as well... plus if I dressed like that up here in the mountains I'd get my ass kicked..

me melodia said...

joe said...

Aw, you're just saying that...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails