Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?:

The world will never know.

12 comments:

Lynda said...

I love Tootsie Pops! I bought a bag the other day!

joe said...

Tootsie roll pops definitely make the world a better place.

Max Reddick said...

Did that wise old owl ever ascertain just how many licks it took? I remember him getting about two or three good licks in and them biting the whole thing in half.

joe said...

He got as far as 3..

CaraMia ♥Hippie Couture♥ said...

a one....a two...a thrrrreeee!!!

champagnejayne said...

I'll be the nerd here again..
I think the University of VIrginia counted 353 licks.
( The chocolate were the best!)

Charmed said...

Raspberry is my FAVORITE!! I never want to get to the middle!!

joe said...

Cara: I'll never understand how that owl was able to bite that pop with one chomp. Those things are harder than diamonds..

Jayne: You? A nerd??? No way!

Charmed: I recently had a strawberry. But i agree raspberry's the best.

blueroc85 said...

I like the blue ones (blueberry?) and the chocolate ones

joe said...

They have blue???

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I use to ask my girlfriend that and she didn't get it?

joe said...

Huh?
What??
Sorry, you lost me... I'm a little on the dense side today.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails