Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Moms put up with so much:

I used to wake up my mom too, but usually just for a glass of water.. she'd have killed me if I tried this one.

3 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

I have a kid that used to wake me with science-y questions like that all the time. Obv, I really don't know the answer. It's just not how I roll...

Charmed said...

My kid will wake me up to ask me if I am asleep.

*sigh*

joe said...

Scandy: That would get old. Fast.

Charmed: That's cute. Only because it's not me being woken up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails