Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lady Elaine Fairchilde:

I once had a nightmare about this puppet. I was about 6 years old, and I dreamed mom and I were walking by a house with a raised basement, and she (the puppet) grabbed me by my pant leg as I walked by, and tried to drag me through the basement window which was street level. She had my leg and mom had my arm and they were both pulling on me and I was screaming. I'll never forget it.
She still kind of 'weirds me out'...

13 comments:

CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I never had an issue with this puppet but that particular photo is kind of spooky.

Cheer34 said...

I have recurring nightmares too.....to this day... not about puppets tho...if you want I will tell you about my nightmares....but only if you ask me....I don't want to scare you

Gilligan said...

My beef's with Mr. McFeely and Henrietta Pussycat... don't ask why. The less you know the better.

joe said...

Cool Dad: She's one ugly chick for sure.

Cheer: Yeah tell me. I'd like to hear.

Gilligan: Hahaa. I don't need to ask (c:

jm-kaye said...

I always liked her, because she addressed King Friday as just "Friday," and not "Your Highness" like all the other neighbors. Lady Elaine had a healthy disrespect for authority figures.

joe said...

Well you have to give her credit for that, for sure. So I guess she wasn't all bad.. just scary looking as hell.

Lynda said...

I think she looks kind of creepy here.

joe said...

You think she looks creepy there? How creepy do you think she'd look trying to pull you through a basement window??

mary said...

She used to call people 'Toots' - I like that in a puppet.

joe said...

You remember the "boomerang toomerang zoomerang"???

Dr Zibbs said...

She was a fox.

joe said...

Haha. If you say (c:

Redsoxfan said...

I agree with you, she was always creepy and what were they thinking when they made that puppet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails