Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

One of my top ten fave 70's singers:

I saw on a documentary that Donna Summer was a Preacher's daughter. I'm sure when he saw this album cover he was just thrilled...

8 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I'm sure she was just protecting the lost souls.
Where sins are forgotten and sickness is healed
For five dollars the flower is free

joe said...

Did I ever tell you I got propositioned by a hooker? She asked me if I "Wanted to spend a little money"... I didn't understand until she explained it. I had no idea how to respond, so when i declined and i started to leave i said "it was nice to meet you"...
I never know how to handle complicated situations..

Kim said...

Toot toot, hey, beep beep...

joe said...

"Bad girls
talking about the sad girls
sad girls
talking about the bad girls, yeah"

To be honest, when the song came out i had no idea it was about prostitution. I thought it was just about chicks who get in trouble alot..

joe said...

... and spend the nights hanging out on streets, being friendly to strangers...

joe said...

.. for pay....
I was so clueless.

Keith said...

I'm a big fan of hers. I love her music.

joe said...

How can you not love Donna summer???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails