Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Memories may be beautiful, and yet, what's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget:

Electro Woman and Dyna Girl - a case in point that the good old days weren't always good.

12 comments:

grannyann said...

Now those two I don't remember either. Must have been Saturday morning cartoons?

joe said...

Yep. I didn't watch it either.
Out of principle.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I don't remember these two but I do remember SHAZAM!

joe said...

You didn't watch this??? Then good, you can stay (c:

Marissa said...

Uh...confession - my best friend Leslie and I watched it sometimes. I think it was the only female duo show then.

(Ok, I won't let the door hit me in the ass.)

joe said...

Oh, you're still here????
;^)

Anonymous said...

The only reason I know what this is, is because Deidre Hall (the blond) was on Days Of Our Lives. Soap Queen at your service.....

I've heard it's crap...LOL.

Keie

joe said...

What about the younger chick? Is she famous?

Gilligan said...

W-W-W-HAAAAAAAAT? How did I miss this post? Electra Woman was a SMOKING hot babe (m'lady Diedre) prancing around in tight clothing. What's not to love? Correction - what's not to cherish as if your life depended on it?!?

joe said...

Sorry, not one of my faves..
.. and there's something disturbing about a chick DG's age that still wears bangs and pigtails...

Gilligan said...

I guess you weren't much of a Suzanne Somers fan then?

joe said...

Well, I must admit, she pulled it off well. Suzanne looked good in anything, especially when she wore those sport shirts and knee-high socks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails