Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show:

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"
I was more of a Rocky and Bullwinkle fan than an Underdog Show fan (although I did like both), I just liked The Rocky show better. I loved the Fractured Fairy Tales, and The Wayback Machine. No offense to any Underdog fans out there.... ;^)

8 comments:

CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Was Dudley Do-Right part of the show or did he have his own? We thought about renting the Brendan Fraser movie version recently but we couldn't find it. We never go to the movies, but when it's time to rent we always have trouble picking something out.

joe said...

Yup, he was part of it.
Btw, Brendan Fraser did a DDR movie? Where the heck have I been???? Now you tell me..

grannyann said...

I would even sit and watch some of the Rocky and Bullwinkle when the kids did.

CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I don't know much about it ... IMDb says 1999, Sarah Jessica Parker as Nell Fenwick. Might be sort of interesting. Did you see his "George of the Jungle" movie?

joe said...

Ann: Well I can't blame you there.

Cood Dad: SJP as Penelope? (i think that was her name). You think they'd have picked someone to play the part with less of a "track record" (if you catch my drift).

Keith said...

I always liked watching Rocky & Bullwinkle. There were so many shows back then that I loved.

joe said...

There was. Now there's nothing worth watching.

Redsoxfan said...

I liked underdog better, bullwinkle was to dumb for me but the fractured tales were awesome and is probably where the book the stinky cheese man came from.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails