Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Run Joey Run, quite possibly the worst song of the decade.

"I got in my car and I drove like mad, till I reached Julie's place. She ran to me, with tears in her eyes, and bruises on her face. All at once, I saw him there, sneaking up behind me, WATCH OUT! Then Julie yelled, he's got a gun! and she stepped in front of me. Suddenly, a shot rang out, and I saw Julie fallingI ran to her, I held her close, when I looked down, my hands were red, and heres the last words Julie said...
Daddy please don't, it wasn't his fault, he means so much to meDaddy please don't, we're gonna get married.....aaahhh..ahhhhahhhh....ahhhhh"


I had no idea how bad this song was back then. Some kids used to tease me because my name back then was Joey. When we played tag they'd sing it to tease me... haha.