Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids. In fact it's cold as hell. And there's no one there to raise them, if you did.

Thank goodness Marvin the Martian kept forgetting that Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator, otherwise I'm afraid we'd have been wiped out long ago...
Click pic for larger image.

5 comments:

Blue Beak said...

I haven't seen any of these in such a long time, and I loved them so. I shall have to rectify this.
Thank you Joe!

joe said...

You're welcome! Any time!

CoolStuffForDads.com said...

His shoes were very cool!

teri said...

he wasn't very bright for an alien. I always thought those guys were suppose to be brilliant? oh well!

Gilligan said...

"...Wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show
Is there life on Mars?..."

My Mars song's better than yours.
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails