Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anti-smoking posters:

They used to hang these posters in school hallways in the 70's. For a bit of trivia, this poster was on Carol Brady's TV room table, along with several others, in the episode where she joined the anti-smoking committee and Greg just happened to take up smoking at the same time (how convenient). Btw, I have a neighbor who looks just like the above chick..

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Have you asked your neighbor if they're related? You know, just in case she has a sense of humor...

joe said...

haha. no way. She has no sense of humor..

Keith said...

I thought my neighbor looked bad.

grannyann said...

Shes ugly enough to scare the kids!! Maybe thats her Halloween mask.

joe said...

And I've never been able to figure out if it's a man or a woman.. I think it might be a woman, but it was the 70's, and everyone was wearing their hair longer back then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails