Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Name that toy:

Film Father sent me an email, asking if I knew what a certain toy was that he couldn't remember the name of. For the life of me I've got no clue, maybe you know. Here's his description:

It featured a long track, like a plastic rail, that you could set up rollercoaster-style, then you put these stout, boxy plastic robots on the track (the robots were probably 6 inches tall) and you pushed them along the track. There were all different kinds of robots, but the one I remember the most is from the front of the (big) box the track came in: he had a human face, with a mad/angry look, maybe black hair, and he may have had a black eye...

Anybody know?