Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Hold on tight, we'll muddle through one day at a time:

Btw, that's Ms. Romano..

8 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm so glad Valerie Bertinelli has her figure back. It's hard to believe she's almost 49!! And is it just me or does anyone else think she started to look alot like Eddie Van Halen?

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I thought the very same thing about her and Eddie, that is funny!

joe said...

Have you guys seen Eddie lately? Scary. The dude's on heroin or something..

Marissa said...

Holy cannoli Batman! I just image searched him. I bet Val's glad she doesn't look like him now.

joe said...

It's so sad.

Marissa said...

It just goes to show (once again) that money, talent, and fame...

I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I just need to get that scary image out of my head.

joe said...

Yeah scary for sure.

Redsoxfan said...

Valerie Bertinelli was my first non blond crush, she was sooo cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails