Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Kim Richards

This is Kim Richards in 1975, when she co-starred in Escape To Witch Mountain (one of my all-time favorites). I always thought she was such a cute kid. While I was really never a fan of Disney, this is probably the one exception. I saw this movie at the theater when it came out. I'd love to see this movie again someday.

13 comments:

grannyann said...

I don't think I have ever seen Escape to Witch Mountain. I knew it existed, just never got around to watching it.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

She was entertaining, I bet she didn't make as much as the Disney kid stars of today (even adjusted for inflation). I just learned she has some famous nieces...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I had such a crush on her. Oy vey!

joe said...

Ann: It was a great movie.

Jim: Is she related to Denise Richards?

Dr. Yeah she was cute.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

No, not Denise Richards ... at least that is not who I read about.

Miss Alex said...

I watched this alllllll the time grown up... oh my god... this blog kills me... I feel old!!!!

joe said...

Jim: Well, when you're ready to finally tell me who they are, we'll talk....

Miss Alex: Oh you're not old. Not at all.
Jim's old.
haha

Freida Bee, MD said...

My mom worked at a mall in the late 70's and sent my brother and I to the movies several weekends. I think I watched all of these and some Godzilla flicks about 30 times. I rented ETWM for my own children in recent years and they were non-plussed. Same with Herbie movies and Wonder Twins (though I like Adult Swim's dirty versions- ha.) I have, however found them to love episodes of Pink Panther and Bugs Bummy Cartoons, so I am indoctrinating them the best I can, 70's-child (which is something I've referred to myself as on many an occasion.)

Nice Blog.

joe said...

Thanks Freida!

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I am old! The Hilton sisters ...

joe said...

The Hilton sisters??? Hmmm, I don't know..

Redsoxfan said...

She was cute, I liked a lot of blonds in the 70's.

Anonymous said...

Kim Richards is now starring on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" - she and her sister Kyle are both on the show.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails