Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sadly, life never asked me what I wanted..

"Chico, don't be discouraged, the man he ain't so hard to understand. Chico, if you try now, you know that you can lend a helping hand. Because there's good in everyone, and a new day has begu-u-un. You can see the morning sun, if you try. And I know, things will get better. Oh yes they will for Chico and the man, oh yes they will for Chico and the man."

In '76, I thought Chico was SO cool. I dreamed someday of working in a garage where my hands never got dirty, living in my van in the garage with no bathroom facilities, and working for an alcoholic bigot.... yes, that would have been SOME life....