Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kid Power:

I watched the Kid Power cartoon, but I didn't know they made a K.P. lunch box. Well, I should have, everything pop culture was made into a lunchbox....

8 comments:

Marissa said...

I don't remember that cartoon, but I wish I had that lunchbox in my collection.

joe said...

You have a lunchbox collection??? That's awesome. Send me a pic, and I'll post it.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I don't remember this cartoon either, but the lunchbox style looks familiar (they must have all used the same manufacturer). That is cool Marissa that you have a lunchbox collection, if we are reading that right. Also, Joe, sorry about the dog, just read that on the other post. That would bum me out too.

Marissa said...

It's not a collection of authentic old lunchboxes. The ones I have you can get in novelty stores. I have the Wizard of Oz, Curious George, Orange Crush, and a couple of candy brands that I got from the Powell's Sweet Shoppe in Long Beach, CA.

I like the idea of a Kid Power one because you know - it's so me! Sorry to disappoint. I could start a REAL one, if you want. :D

Marissa said...

Yay! Husband just got it for me off Ebay! Authentic metal 1973 lunchbox. So easy to make me happy...

joe said...

Boy that was fast...

joe said...

Jim: Thanks. I'm allright. I hate that dog, though. I'll always hate it.
With a burning, searing hatred that can only grow worse and more violent over time...

Redsoxfan said...

never got into that cartoon and don't remember having a lunch box, my parents couldn't afford five of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails