Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hey hey hey, it's FAAAAAT AAALbert:

Watched it every Saturday. Good stuff. I never cared for Rudy, though. Just sayin'...

6 comments:

Miss Alex said...

I'll admit it. I watched this all the time while I played with my barbies I think I was 4 or so... maybe 3.... that and scooby do... and Josie and the pussy cats... and davey and goliath...

grannyann said...

I loved anything Cosby. Did anyone ever hear the story about Noahs Ark by Cosby?

joe said...

Miss Alex: I never figured you for the Barbie-type. I always thought you would've been a tomboy.

Ann: No, never heard of it. Is it a movie?

Retro Hound said...

Who doesn't love Fat Albert? What a great show!

joe said...

It was. It's amazing how they were able to turn ordinary junkyard refuse into instruments and form their own Bubblegum band. I still don't know how they did it..

Redsoxfan said...

I loved it but couldn't stand the kid that talked weird, no matter how hard I tried I never could understand what he was saying.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails