Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Lite Brite:

The thing I remember most about Lite Brite, was that they never gave you enough of each color to put together a decent pic.. not that I'm complaining, although I guess I am, aren't I....

6 comments:

keie3 said...

Yeah the thing I remember about lite brite is loosing all the pegs almost as soon as you got it. Then your parents bitching abouty stepping on them and finding them in the couch for months afterward, lol.

Marissa said...

Yeah - and they also never give you enough of the black paper, so we end up using black construction paper.

Gilligan said...

I'm handing you a Dardos over at retrospace.

Half my Lite Brite pegs never fit in the damn holes causing great frustration. Was mine defective, or was I just a little mentally behind the curve? Don't answer this.

Mr. POSSLQ said...

I feel kind of left out. I never had a Lite Brite as a kid, which was surprising as I usually got most of the cool stuff for Christmas. I played with a friend's once, thought it was okay.

joe said...

Keie: That's what usually happened to my lego pieces.

Marissa: I never used paper, just stuck the pegs into the lite brite.

Gilligan: Thanks! Now I have to go to your site to find out what that is..

Mr. P.: You didn't have a Lite Brite??? That's too bad. I loved mine.

blueroc85 said...

I loved my lite brite....I wish I still had it. It probably was sold in my grandmas garage sale like most of my childhood things. My parents would buy boxes of extra pegs for me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails