Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, May 04, 2009

Barbapapa:

Barbapapa was a cartoon that ran in the early-mid 70's. It was about a hippie blob-family that could morph and change their shapes. They lived in sort of a habitrail-type commune. I don't remember if this was on Saturday mornings or Sunday. The show also featured two human children whom I'd forgotten about until I saw the above pic for the first time. I don't really remember any episodes. It was kind of a bland, non-eventful cartoon..

3 comments:

grannyann said...

Guess I was off working when that one was on. Almost thought that said Barbarella and said whoa kids shouldn't have been watching that.

joe said...

Haha. No, for sure...

Redsoxfan said...

I have no memories of this what so ever. You know you never mention the three stooges or the little rascals, are you saying you didn't watch these?

Related Posts with Thumbnails