Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Fact:

In the early 1970's, Barbra Streisand was an incredibly beautiful woman.

15 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Many of us would like to remember "The Way We Were", sorry couldn't resist.

joe said...

Well I guess someone was bound to say it, eventually... but no need to apologize, love means never having to say you're sorry...

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I remember her in "What's Up, Doc?", it's been a while since I saw it (probably on TV), but that was pretty good.

Marissa said...

Good ole Babs. I think she's an outstanding actress, in the same way as Cher. Not such a fan of either one's music, though. (Joe, can I stay?)

joe said...

Jim: What's Up Doc was one of my all time favorite movies. I love that flick.

Marissa: Of course you can stay, you nut!

Retro Hound said...

I thought she looked pretty good in a few scenes in What's Up Doc, where I think this picture is taken from. When she's on the piano on the floor that's being remodeled.

joe said...

Yup. That's it.

teri said...

Yes, she was.

she was great in "What's Up, Doc"! What a great cast!

joe said...

I loved Madeline Kahn in that movie. Actually I loved her in anything she did.

C said...

i loved her as an actress in "whats up, doc?" and i always wanted to kiss her lips, they look so yummy.

c

joe said...

She had beautiful cat's eyes. She was quite a looker back then. Yowza.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I still listen to Babs daily.

joe said...

Yeah, she's great.

grannyann said...

She can really sing but she overdoes her politics and I get a little teed off at her.

joe said...

I totally agree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails