Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Question:

So is there anyone out there who didn't like Otter Pops??? Anyone? Yeah, didn't think so..

10 comments:

Mr. POSSLQ said...

I was partial to the blue raspberry flavor ones myself. Otter Pops rocked.

grannnyann said...

No don't think I ever saw an Otter Pop. Was that a regional thing?

FilmFather said...

Otter Pops, I miss you guys. My favorite was Alexander The Grape. I still have my adult-sized Otter Pops t-shirt I bought from the back of the box circa 1994.

I almost took hostages after the Flavor-Pop company (I think it was them) bought the Otter Pop company and put the entire Otter Pop cast on every flavor, not pairing up each character with their color/flavor. Sacrilege! I don't care if it cut down on their production costs, you don't mess with the classics!

joe said...

Who knew that a simple frozen confection could stir up such raw, unbridled emotion....

wee67 said...

Somehow, frozen sugar juice justg didn't taste as good if it didn't have an otter on it.

joe said...

Well can't argue with you there..

Hairball said...

Somebody makes a version of these that they sell with the cold medicines. They are supposed to be good at soothing sore throats.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I seem to remember calling these items icepoles.

joe said...

Hairball: Yes, they're great.

Sans: Well, as long as you had them, it doesn't matter what they're called.

blueroc85 said...

never heard of these....we ha ice pops wich were similar, just sans otter character :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails