Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Police Woman:

This show aired in the mid-70's. It was groundbreaking to have a woman police officer for the main character of a TV show. Personally, I never liked this show, but I'm a little short on ideas lately....

15 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I remember I watched the show, I remember I liked it, I don't really remember it, if you know what I mean.

Marissa said...

I don't remember watching the show, so I don't remember if I liked it. And I don't know what either Jim or I mean.

FilmFather said...

I've always found something untraditionally sexy about Angie Dickinson. Seems like a tough broad who could still show you a good time...plus all the mystique surrounding her hanging with JFK, Sinatra, etc.

Speaking of Angie and the '70s, three words: Big Bad Mama.

Retro Hound said...

I remember watching it, don't remember anything about it other than my mom wasn't sure what to think about a woman cop.

joe said...

Actually I remember Angie best from those avacado ads that came out for several years.
And that cab scene...

wee67 said...

I don't know how serious I could take a cop in that matching patterened denim outfit.

joe said...

Her character's name was 'Pepper', btw.

Dr. Monkey said...

It was also one of the first TV shows ever to feature lesbian characters in one of it's episodes. Too bad they were stereotyped as some kind of crazy sex freak killers.

joe said...

Who knew they could be so dangerous

grannyann said...

I watched this one and liked Angie Dickinson.

joe said...

I liked angie. Just not the show.

Kim said...

I liked this show a lot, but not because of Angie. I liked Earl Holliman and the guy who played Royster, Charles Dierkop. I've always remembered his name for some reason--where the hell is he now? And now that I think about it, dude looked a little bit like Charles Manson.

Every time I've seen Angie Dickinson on anything in the last 20 years she's seemed stoooopid drunk.

joe said...

She sits there so refined and drinks herself half-blind. She lost her youth and she lost her Tony, now she's lost her mind.

Redsoxfan said...

It was kind of boring to me so I would do something else if it was on, my dad thought she was hot.

disa said...

好神拖,料理,幸福,好色,頂好,好事多,好玩遊戲,史萊姆,線上遊戲,A片下載,影城,愛情公寓,貼圖,情色,網站,遊戲,小說,文學,色情,交友,影片,臺灣,小遊戲,論壇,嘟嘟,視訊,小說,言情小說,貼圖,用品,情趣,漫畫,情色網,情色,遊戲,85cc,嘟嘟,網站,18成人,影片,交友,貼圖,圖片,圖片,文章,小說,光碟,微風,影片,漫畫,文學,遊戲,電影,論壇,成人,做愛,aio,小說,聊天室,聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,視訊,聊天,聊天室,聊天室,聊天室,聊天室,免費視訊,交友

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails