Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not a bad little place..

This is either Fred and Wilma's, or Barney and Betty's. It reminds me of one of those Airstream travel trailers. Except made out of stone..

9 comments:

C said...

ohmygod. the flintstones were my very fave cartoons along with the jetsons. i used to fantasize of living in bedrock, and gong to the drive-in... yabba fucking dabba doo! i did.
this was barney's pad i am perty sure as fred's had the garage on the righthand side.

i, to this day, still love the tippy toed bowling walk fred had.... and sometimes when someone i dont like walks away, i do the pretend bowling thing like him right behind them as they leave, as if to say good riddence, kinda like slamming a door when they leave, but classier.
hah!


C

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I watched a lot of the Flinstones. Funny when Fred would yell at Barney. It does look like a travel trailer, made of stone and harder to trail!

joe said...

I don't think I could make it in Bedrock. And forget working at a quarry. That's just never going to happen.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I'd think the furniture would be uncomfortable, but it might be fun to try a brontosaurus burger.

Marissa said...

Loved the Flintstones. And I liked the dresses that Betty and Wilma wore.

grannyann said...

Flintstones were a cool couple and so were their friends. I liked the ability of the producers to make a modern cartoon out of pre-historic living.

joe said...

And did you know that at one time they all smoked? I have the pic.
Somewhere..

Hairball said...

I too,loved the Flintstones.

I always thought they must have had some tough feet going barefoot all the time!

joe said...

... especially to be able to stop a moving car, the way they used their feet for brakes..

Related Posts with Thumbnails