Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Question:

Do they even make deep-pile shag carpeting anymore?? Especially in that hideously god-awful color??????

14 comments:

Marissa said...

Oddly enough, they sell deep-pile shag rugs in the Pottery Barn Teen catalog, in shades of pink and purple that don't exist in the natural world. AND - it's really expensive! Blech!

joe said...

Ew that's nasty...

grannyann said...

Oh I know, that shag carpet was awful. Even you toe could get caught in it and throw you clear across a room.

joe said...

Who knew carpeting could be so dangerous...

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I don't know, I don't think that color is that bad, it could be worse. Certainly would hide the dirt.

joe said...

No, it couldn't be worse. Sorry.

Miss Alex said...

haha it's really too bad...I quite enjoy the horror of it...

joe said...

Well, if you'd like, you can always order some from the Pottery Barn Teen catalog, in shades of pink and purple that don't exist in the natural world. Although I hear it's really expensive...

Keith said...

Maybe not in that color, but I actually wouldn't mind having some of that. lol

blueroc85 said...

I think it would be hard to keep clean. Yikes!

Robert said...

My cousin had it in his van. it was on the walls, on the ceiling even on the dash... He thought it was cool!

joe said...

Ah, the make-out van. I think I've done a post on those... just not sure when..

Christopher Sobieniak said...

There's still one in my bedroom!

joe said...

Shag carpet or a bean bag chair???

Related Posts with Thumbnails