Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Who can turn the world on with her smile?

Love was all around when Mary was there.
She was so darn cute.

7 comments:

C said...

i always loved this show, but as a kid, i always wanted her to date and i couldnt understand her not wanting too. i liked rhoda when she was on. i always wanted an apt. like mary's. maybe she was a lesbian, like moi. yeah, and her and rhoda were secret lovers..
oooh, a lil fantasy there, perhaps... hhhmmmmm.....

c

joe said...

I haven't met many people who didn't like that show.

Cheer34 said...

her voice drove me crazy....but I like her wardrobe

wee67 said...

I'm getting warm just thinking about her. NO, not in that way! In the safe and comfortable way. Aaaahhhhhh.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Such a crush I had on her! Oy!

teri said...

I heard she's not too friendly, these days.

Brian said...

I loved Muskrat love.

I had the 45 and listen to it many times mostly for the muskrat "talk".
Early synthesizer was futuristic sounding to me.

On a side note Toni Tennille is the girls voice on the Pink Floyd album "The Wall".
She the one who goes back to his pad and says "Are these all you guitars?" "Are you okay?" I think this was right before the song Comfortably Numb.

Just going from memory on what she said and what song followed so it could be off but I remember reading her name on the album credits for it.
I would listen to it or check my album to reread the credits but my wife said Pink Floyd creeped her out and made me get rid of the album when we had kids.

Probably a good idea but I fought her and held on to my Cheap Trick records though!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails