Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Take my advice:

If you do an image search for Barbi Benton, make sure no children are present...

14 comments:

grannyann said...

Gosh I haven't heard that name in many a year.

Hairball said...

She looked so pretty as a brunette! I saw her on TV the other day while flipping through the channels, and the lighter hair she has now is not nearly as pretty to me.

PS: The link I gave is rated G. It only shows her head, neck, and upper chest.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Oh how I love her.

Mike Mitchell said...

Okay... I am in my mid 40's, and my lady is a few years older than me. Just days ago we were discussing, ( of all things ) sex symbols of the 1970's. I mentioned Barbie Benton, and she say's: " Barbie who??" I went: " Psssht... every guy my age remembers her!" WoW... she was so super sexy.

Gilligan said...

Didn't she and Ringo Starr have a "thing"?

joe said...

Ann: I wonder what ever happened to Barbi.

Hairball: Well i saw alot of her upper chest that wasn't rated g...

Dr.: Haha. You loved everybody back then...

Mike: Yeah I don't know many who can't recall Barbi.

Gilligan: Well, I wouldn't doubt it. Probably.

Retro Hound said...

I was watching Hee Haw the other day and she was on it as one of the girls. My wife wouldn't believe it was her.

joe said...

Well if you want, I'll tell her it was. She might believe me.

teri said...

Did you have to shield Bear's eyes from the naughty pictures?

teri said...

She shows up ever so often on "The Girls Next Door". The show on the girls living at the Playboy mansion.

I think she lives in Colorado with her husband in a weird, decorated house.

Hairball said...

Hairball: Well i saw alot of her upper chest that wasn't rated g.LOL I meant the flat part of her chest up above 'the girls'.

joe said...

Teri: Haha. No.

Hairball: "the girls" hahaa

Charmed said...

Bwahahahahahaha.

She is one kooky character...did you see her house on the 'Girls Next Door' episode? Very strange!

Redsoxfan said...

She was pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails