Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Battle of the bands:

In my opinion, The Honeybees were way better than The Mosquitoes. It's no contest, really...

7 comments:

The Groovy Agent said...

How cool is this coincidence? I just pulled out my trusty Gilligan's Island Season 2 dvd yesterday and watched that particular episode. And you are sooo right.

And I am still in love with Mary Ann.

joe said...

How can anyone not still love Mary Ann???

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Wasn't that why they got left on the island that episode? Because The Honeybees were better. Good one!

joe said...

Yes. Apparantly the Mosquitoes were a little on the insecure side.... a little competition from 3 girls and they totally fold..

Dr Zibbs said...

I love your site. I just posted this video a few weeks ago.

joe said...

Thanks Dr. Z.!

Redsoxfan said...

Well as good looking as the women were the honeybees had a reason to worry and they stunk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails