Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, May 04, 2009

How could I have FORGOTTEN this stuff????!!!

Back in the day, a bath without Crazy Foam would have been un-thinkable... well, that and Mr. Bubble..

10 comments:

Gilligan said...

Don't remember the bottles you have pictured at the bottom, but man oh man I loved me some Batman crazy foam. I also can't believe I'd forgotten about this stuff!!

C said...

hey joe, thanks for the encouraging words on my blog. where in upstate NY are you?

i loved crazy foam.

C

joe said...

Gil: I don't remember the bottom ones either, but I had Batman a few times. He was my fave.

C: I'm just outside of Malone. And who didn't like crazy foam??? Well, if they didn't, they're not welcome here ;^)

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I remember now ... good one!

FilmFather said...

I had Spiderman Crazy Foam. Man, that stuff was delicious -- I mean, uh, fun to play with.

joe said...

Jim: All this time and I'm just remembering...

Film Father: Hahaa. Way better than paste, in my opinion..

Miss Alex said...

I totally couldnt afford this

joe said...

So sorry, Miss Alex! You really missed out on this crap!

mary said...

the bottom pics are the O-L-D ones...the ones I remember!

joe said...

I think I had the red one. But I'm not sure. My memory's not what it used to be...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails